Booking Terms and Conditions
- Dogs although welcome MUST be kept on a lead at all times and must not be left unattended in the holiday unit. Fouling is to be removed by the owner whilst on the park. Please ensure that your dog does not get on the seating or bedding in the hire unit.
- No accommodation may be occupied by more than the number of persons specified.
- Occupancy of holiday homes can be expected by 2-30pm however this cannot be guaranteed. Holidays must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- All breakages or damages must be reported.
- Clothes lines are prohibited.
- All units must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Provisional bookings are held for a period of six working days thereafter they may be cancelled.
- Vistors expecting to arrive after 6pm please notify prior to arrival.
- The speed limit of 10mph on the park MUST be observed at all times.
- Parents or guardians are held responsible for the action of their children whilst on park.
- All visitors are required to observe reasonable noise levels at all times, noisy groups or bad language will not be tolerated.
- The park owner will not in any way accept liability for any persons or the property of any person using the park or its facilities, children MUST be supervised by an appropriate adult when using the play area.
Deposit: Holiday homes are secured on a deposit of £50 per week.
Linen hire is provided at £3 per person. Duvets and pillows are provided.
Dogs are welcome on the park at a charge of £20 per dog per week. Max 2 per unit.
Cots some cots are available to hire at £10 per week (please pre book)
Highchairs some highchairs are available to hire at £5 per week (please pre book )
Short breaks three nights at weekend and four nights mid week at half the weekly cost plus £25. the possibility of other nights is by prior arrangement only.
Laundry Customers have free use of the laundry between 10am and 12am weekdays.
Insurance Due to new regulations we are unable to offer any holiday insurance and therefore we strongly recommend that you take out private cover. Under no circumstances will we be able to return any deposits or payments received.