Nestling between the Snowdonia National Park and the many golden beaches of the Llyn Peninsula, Plas y bryn is an ideal base for touring the area, many attractions being only a short drive away. Caernarfon castle, beautiful scenery, historic houses and gardens, the Isle of Anglesey with its own stunning beaches and coves, and Gypsy wood is within walking distance .
For the more active there is a huge choice of sporting activities, from rib rides to fishing trips even dry slop sking , all on our door-step.
Some of the Local Tourist Attractions...
- zipworld.co.uk...as seen on TV the nearest thing to flying.
- gyspywood.co.uk...an enchanting outdoor attraction for the whole family, walking distance!
- greenwoodforestpark.co.uk...creating happy memories for all the family.
- portmerion-village.com...world famous Italian village.
- pilipalas.co.uk...butterfly, bird and minibeast palace.
- festrail.co.uk...world famous narrow gauge railway a fantastic way to enjoy the scenery.
- museumwales.ac.uk...free entry to an amazing living working museum.
- snowdonrailway.co.uk...journey to the rooftop of Wales.
- angleseyseazoo.co.uk...a splashing day out whatever the weather.
- glasfryn.co.uk...family fun daytime and evening ,go-karting bowling & more.
- bodnantgarden...come to see the magnificent gardens and walks.
- llechwedd-slate-caverns.co.uk...spectacular mine tour with workshops and café the newly opened bounce below an experience of a life time.
- ttadventure.co.uk...over 100 acres of woodland packed with fun, treetop adventure, zip-wires, rope bridges, balance beams and more.
There is so much to do in the area feel free to call or email us if you would like more information.